Our Licensed Clinical Aesthetician/Phlebotomist/Certified Clinical/Medical/Professional Electrologist and Medical Assistant.
Jo Halliday. L.E., C.C.E, C.M.E., C.P.E
*American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery – AACS
*Associated Skin Care Professionals – ASCP
FIND JO AT WWW.SKINBYJO.COM
A professional make-up artist for almost 2 decades Jo has a thorough understanding of what makes a woman look beautiful.
Contouring, highlighting and enhancing can transform the girl next door to a glamorous goddess.
However, even though making women beautiful superficially was very rewarding and gratifying for many years, Jo wanted to help these clients attain a healthier, more balanced sense of wellness and beauty. One that was more than just ‘skin-deep’ so she went on to obtain the necessary education, training and certifications in both Nutrition and personal training to get a better understanding of beauty that came through the skin from healthy living.
By giving her clients educated advice on their eating habits and physical wellness she found that the palette that she had loved to paint, slowly transformed into one that was glowing and healthy. Internal wellness can define the face making the makeup look 100% better.
Not satisfied with the amazing results she was seeing, she decided to go on to do whatever education and training she needed to fully understand the working of the skin.
She didn’t expect to fall in love with the SCIENCE OF SKIN!
A never-ending cascade of information and studies are available about skin health, skin treatments, treating skin disorders, skin beauty and skin transform techniques.
She had found her ZEN place. A place where the beauty she was now giving to her clients, wouldn’t wash off with soap and water because their beauty was now about how amazing their skin looked without makeup.
Jo spends her days transforming SKIN into more radiant, youthful, clearer palettes that clients can choose to display as they please and with confidence.
CLINICAL AESTHETICIAN/ELECTROLOGIST/PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP ARTIST
- Facial Lymph Drainage
- Laser Hair Removal
- Chemical Peels
- Collagen Induction Therapy/Medical Micro Needling.
- Advanced Skin Analysis
- Product and ingredient knowledge
- Micro dermabrasion, Derma planing, Derma Frac/Needling, Galvanic, High Frequency, Micro Current, Radio Frequency.
- Waxing including Brazilian, bikini and Eye Brow shaping.
- Eye Lash Extensions – Nova Lash
- Professional Make-up Application
- Certified Nutritionist
- Certified Personal Trainer
Aesthetician/Electrologist/Laser Hair Removal – Current
Valid Licenses in FL, TN and CA.
- Licensed Aesthetician
- Electrologist C.C.E, C.M.E., C.P.E
- Trained in advanced procedures and analysis.
- Certified as a Clinical Medi-Aesthetician
- NeedleLogics. Micro Needling Certification.
- Lamprobe Certification
- Laser Hair Removal Certification – JPTR Training Center.
- Hollywood Institute of Beauty – Electrology C.C.E, C.M.E
- Skin Inc – Physiology of the Skin
- Sciton®/Jon Hoopman CMLSO – Laser Safety/Biophysics of Laser Applications Certification
- Institute DerMed, GA – Clinical Aesthetic Certification
- Institute DerMed- DermaPlaning, Microdermabrasion, Radio Frequency, Micro-Current, Chemical Peels, Micro-needling
- Institute DerMed- Facial Lymphatic Massage
- Dermalogica – High Frequency and Galvanic Current Advanced Training
- Dermalogica – Advanced Skin Diseases and Disorders
- Institute” DerMed –Advanced Skin Analysis & Diagnostics
- Newberry School Of Beauty – Aesthetician
- The Art of the Jessner Peel – Certification
- Aesthetics International – Brazilian Waxing Certification
- Joe Blasco Beauty & Professional Make-Up Artistry
- NXS Hair Inc – Hair Complements System
- NOVA LASH Certification in eye Lash extensions
- BILLION DOLLAR BROWS certification
MAKE-UP ARTIST: 1992–Present Free Lance, Los Angeles, CA
Providing the highest level of Professional Makeup application in any style for Professional Studio photography, film, portfolios and headshots.
Hair Styling and hair extensions.
HAIR EXTENSIONS 2007- Present
Free Lance, Los Angeles, CA
•Application of hair extensions (Shrink tube, I-Tip & Kera Tip) according to client’s desires
- Recipient of DERMALOGICA Scholarship Award for Creation of Skin Care Products – Natures Garden.
PRODUCTS WE USE IN TREATMENTS AND FOR HOME CARE:
Jo handpicks products to use for her treatment and clients based on the products ingredients and what is needed to repair and rejuvenate skin.
She uses Le Mieux, Idermed, SkinMedica (prescription strength Retinol), Lifeline, BioCorneum, AnteAge, Benev Growth Factors, GlymedPlus Oxygen products, and for those who refer Organic facial products Eminence Organics.